CORRELATION OF MOM'S KNOWLEDGE ABOUT BOOSTER IMMUNIZATION WITH COMPLETE BASIC IMMUNIZATION IN THE WORK AREA OF BOJONG RAWA LUMBU PUBLIC HEALTH CENTER IN 2020
According to WHO, it is estimated that 85% of infants worldwide have been immunized and there are still 19.3% million infants and children who have not been fully vaccinated. Based on data from the Ministry of Health, the coverage of basic immunization shows that of the target number of 4,461,341 infants, the coverage of BCG immunization is 93.8%, DPT 1 69.6%, Polio 1 76.6%, Polio 4 92.4%, measles 91%. With a Drop Out rate of 43.5%, complete basic immunization status for children in West Java Province in 2018 was 57.9%, a slight decrease when compared to Riskesdas 2013 which was 59.2%, while the average value of immunization completeness in Indonesia is 59.2%. Purpose of the study: To find out how the correlation between mother's knowledge about booster immunization and complete basic immunization in the working area of the Bojong Rawa Lumbu Public Health Center in 2020. The population in this study was 73 respondents. The method used was total sampling. The research design used descriptive correlation with a cross approach sectional with chi-square test. There is a relationship between mother's knowledge about booster immunization and the completeness of basic immunization at the Bojong Rawa Lumbu Public Health Center in 2020, with a chi-square result p = 0.000.
Keywords: Knowledge, complete basic immunization
(1) Achmadi. 2016. Pro Kontra Imunisasi. Yogyakarta.
(3) Depkes RI. 2018. Pedoman Pekan Kesehatan Nasional. Pusat Promosi Kesehatan Depkes RI. Jakarta: Kemenkes RI
(4) Hidayat, A. 2018. Pengantar Ilmu Kesehatan Anak. Jakarta: Salemba Medika
(5) Notoadmodjo. 2016. Metodologi Penelitian. Jakarta. Fineka Cipta, hal:73-89
(6) Nursalam. 2018. Metodeologi penelitian. Bandung
(7) Ranuh.2018. Kelengkapan Imunisasi Dasar. INFOKES Vol 6 No 1.
(8) Ranuh dkk. 2018. Pengetahuan, Sikap, Dan Prilaku Ibu Bekerja dan Ibu Tidak Bekerja Tentang Imunisasi.
(9) Tesis FK USU Riskesdas. 2018. Buku Kesehatan Ibu Dan Anak: Jakarta
(10) Sugiyono. 2015. Metode Penelitian dan uji Faliditas. Bandung CV.Afabeta
(11) WHO. 2015. Global Immunization Data.www.who.int. diakses tgl 12 Maret 2020
- There are currently no refbacks.
View My Stats
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.